Sensory Floor Decal Set
Sensory paths are a growing trend in elementary schools. These brightly colored paths have been credited with reducing discipline issues by providing a brain break so the kids can focus on learning when they return to class.
This set comes with:
- 1 Action Wiggle Path – Touch Your Toes | Jump | Smile | Spin Around | Reach Up | Clap | Breathe In | Breathe Out
- 12 Arrows
- 10 Jump-on Numbers
- 1 Spin In A Circle
- 5 Sets of Hands
- 5 Sets of Feet
- 18 Orange, Purple, Blue and Green Balance Balls
- Thoroughly clean the floor area chosen for the floor decals
- Use sharp scissors for cutting out each of the decals
- Place the decals on the floor and create the entire layout
- Starting at one end of the decal ensuring air bubbles are not trapped, peel the backing of the decals and slowly press onto the floor.
- Use a soft cloth or any nonmarring/scratching material to smooth out any wrinkles.
- These decals are removable and reusable so you can create a new layout or move to another location.
- Only floor wax is recommended for use on our sensory pathways for permanent installations. Floor “seal, finish or coating” may contain chemicals that might damage your path. If one must be used, we can send you a sample for testing purposes.
- If you choose our carpet version, just cut, peel and stick. (low – medium pile) It is removable and can be stored on a heavy-duty sheet of plastic or heavy-duty contractors garbage bags if the carpet needs to be steam cleaned. Note: If you have Berber (loop pile) carpet our material for carpet may not adhere properly.
- Our carpet version sensory paths can also be installed on most indoor smooth, hard floor surfaces that cannot be waxed or sealed. It provides a tougher and longer-lasting option than our standard adhesive decals.
See the most durable, waterproof, carpet decal in action:
Longevity depends on many factors:
Cold Climate with snowy winters (salt)
Our standard affordable paths in the worst environments with no protection may last 3-6 months
Ways to protect our standard affordable Decals:
6 – 10 coats of wax (this will have the greatest impact on lifespan and your decals will last years)
Longer lasting (no waxing needed) Carpet Decals:
Schools looking for a longer-lasting product that doesn’t require wax and works perfect on the carpet or non-wax floors should consider this option.
The tough carpet decal with its coarse surface provides excellent traction and is more durable. Cleaning machines (not scrubbers) and vacuums can easily run over them. It will last longer in the same environment as our standard decals.