Sensory Path – We translate our products in All LANGUAGES including Spanish, French, Cree, Ojibwe, and 30+ more!
This set comes with:
- 1 Days of The Week Canoe – 10 FT
- 7 Grandfather Teachings Canoe Paddles
- 1-5 Numbered Water Numbers w/ Salmon, Trout, Bass Fish
- 6-10 Numbered Bugs – Grasshopper, Butterfly, Bumble Bee, Ladybug, Spider
- 1,2,3,4,5 Numbered Lilly Pads
- 6,7,8,9,10 Numbered Boulders
- 26 Alphabet Stumps
- 5 Action Logs
- 12 Indigenous Patterned Arrows
- 2 Extra Large Water Spin Around
- 4 Pairs of Bear Tracks
- Our carpet version sensory paths can also be installed on most indoor smooth, hard floor surfaces that cannot be waxed or sealed. It provides a tougher and longer-lasting option than our standard adhesive decals.
See the most durable, waterproof, carpet decal in action:
Longevity depends on many factors:
Cold Climate with snowy winters (salt)
Our standard affordable paths in the worst environments with no protection may last 3-6 months
Ways to protect our standard affordable Decals:
4 – 6 coats of wax (this will have the greatest impact on lifespan and your decals will last years)
Longer lasting (no waxing needed) Carpet Decals:
Schools looking for a longer-lasting product that doesn’t require wax and works perfect on the carpet or non-wax floors should consider this option.
The tough carpet decal with its coarse surface provides excellent traction and is more durable. Cleaning machines (not scrubbers) and vacuums can easily run over them. It will last longer in the same environment as our standard decals.