This set comes with:
- 1 Days of The Week Canoe – 10 FT
- 7 Grandfather Teachings Canoe Paddles
- 1-5 Numbered Water Numbers w/ Salmon, Trout, Bass Fish
- 6-10 Numbered Bugs – Grasshopper, Butterfly, Bumble Bee, Ladybug, Spider
- 1,2,3,4,5 Numbered Lilly Pads
- 6,7,8,9,10 Numbered Boulders
- 26 Alphabet Stumps
- 5 Action Logs
- 12 Indigenous Patterned Arrows
- 2 Extra Large Water Spin Around
- 4 Pairs of Bear Tracks
- Thoroughly clean the floor area chosen for the floor decals
- Use sharp scissors for cutting out each of the decals
- Place the decals on the floor and create the entire layout
- Starting at one end off the decal ensuring air bubbles are not trapped, peel the backing of the decals and slowly press onto the floor.
- Use a soft cloth or any nonmarring/scratching material to smooth out any wrinkles.
- These decals are removable and reusable so you can create a new layout or move to another location.
- Only floor wax is recommended for use on our sensory pathways for permanent installations. Floor “seal” or “finish” may contain chemicals that will damage your path!
The longevity depends on the environment, but in an elementary school hallway environment, with a lot of outdoor shoe traffic and muddy or wet boots, no more than 3 months. Of course in a classroom or an activity room where only indoor shoes are used and not muddy boots, the decals will last much longer.
For schools wishing to create a permanent installation, commercial wax can be applied to protect and preserve the decals even more. Most schools add at least 6 layers of wax, then every summer strip only top layer and add a fresh coat for the following school year. If your school has no-wax floors, please contact us
for another material that can handle foot traffic and custodial cleaning machines without the wax.