This set comes with:
- 1 Days of The Week Canoe – 10 FT
- 7 GrandFather Teachings Canoe Paddles
- 1-5 Numbered Water Numbers w/ Salmon, Trout, Bass Fish
- 6-10 Numbered Bugs – Grasshopper, Butterfly, Bumble Bee, Ladybug, Spider
- 1-5 Numbered Lilly Pads
- 6-10 Numbered Boulders
- 26 Alphabet Stumps
- 5 Action Logs
- 10 Boulders Numbered 1-10
- 10 Wooden Arrows
- 12 Indigenous Patterned Arrows
- 2 Extra Large Water Spin Around
- 4 Pairs of Bear Tracks
- 3 Pairs of frog feet
- 1 Set of “Soar like an Eagle” Wall wings
- Thoroughly clean the floor area chosen for the floor decals
- Use sharp scissors for cutting out each of the decals
- Place the decals on the floor and create the entire layout
- Starting at one end off the decal ensuring air bubbles are not trapped, peel the backing of the decals and slowly press onto the floor.
- Use a soft cloth or any nonmarring/scratching material to smooth out any wrinkles.
- These decals are removable and reusable so you can create a new layout or move to another location.
The longevity depends on the environment, but in an elementary school hallway environment, with a lot of outdoor shoe traffic and muddy or wet boots, no more than 3 months. Of course in a classroom or an activity room where only indoor shoes are used and not muddy boots, the decals will last much longer.
For schools wishing to create a permanent installation, commercial wax can be applied to protect and preserve the decals even more. Most schools add at least 6 layers of wax, then every summer strip only top layer and add a fresh coat for the following school year.