Sensory Floor Decal Set
This sensory path can be located in a central hallway so that all students will have the opportunity to reap the benefits as they transition through the building throughout their day. It will also offer an opportunity for movement and sensory input on days when the students are unable to go outside for recess. Additionally, the sensory path will allow for sensory breaks for those who require a little extra movement and input multiple times throughout their day.
We print and ship from Toronto and many US States. Languages: ENGLISH, FRENCH, SPANISH or combination of any two. Email us for a quote for shipping costs for Australia and the U.K.
Sensory Path Floor Decals set includes:
- (1) 10 FT. 1-10 NUMBER SEAWEED PLANT
- (1) 16 FT. CURVY SANDBAR W/SHELLS
- (1) 8 FT. BUBBLE BALANCE BEAM
- (8) PAIRS FEET IN SAND
- (23) BLUE STONES FOR INFINITI WALK
- (3) SETS OF SAND HANDPRINTS
- (15) DIRECTIONAL WATER ARROWS
- (8) TIPTOE PEBBLES
- (3) PAIRS OF WALL BUBBLE HANDS
- (8) PAIRS OF FLIP FLOPS
- (7) REACH UP HIGH CRABS
- (1) STARFISH
- (26) ALPHABET BUBBLE HOPSCOTCH (dyslexia friendly font)
- (4) JUMP-ON SPLASHES
- (8) DIRECTIONAL WATER SIGNS
- EXTRA CORAL, SHELLS AND SEA CREATURES (to hide around your school or use as additional elements)
- Thoroughly clean the floor area chosen for the floor decals
- Use sharp scissors for cutting out each of the decals
- Place the decals on the floor and create the entire layout
- Starting at one end of the decal ensuring air bubbles are not trapped, peel the backing of the decals and slowly press onto the floor.
- Use a soft cloth or any nonmarring/scratching material to smooth out any wrinkles.
- These decals are removable and reusable so you can create a new layout or move to another location.
The longevity depends on the environment, but in an elementary school hallway environment, 1 – 2 years is expected. Of course in a classroom or an activity room where only indoor shoes are used and not muddy boots, the decals will last much longer.
For schools wishing to create a permanent installation, a commercial wax can be applied to protect and preserve the decals even more.
After your sensory path is installed please wait at least 24 hours for proper adhesion before use or applying wax.