LearnSensory Floor Decal Set This sensory path can be located in a central hallway so that all students will have the opportunity to reap the benefits as they transition through the building throughout their day. It will also offer an opportunity for movement and sensory input on days when the students are unable to go outside for recess. Additionally, the sensory path will allow for sensory breaks for those who require a little extra movement and input multiple times throughout their day.
Bonus for outdoor: The easiest to install outdoor playground: No paint or stencils required. Outdoor sensory path
Languages: ENGLISH, FRENCH, HEBREW, SPANISH, HAIDA, CREE .. or combination of any two. This set is available in your language at no extra charge (CUSTOMER TO SUPPLY TRANSLATION)
Sensory Path Floor Decals set includes:
- (1) 10 FT. 1-10 NUMBER SEAWEED PLANT
- (1) 16 FT. CURVY SANDBAR W/SHELLS
- (1) 8 FT. BUBBLE BALANCE BEAM
- (8) PAIRS FEET IN SAND
- (23) BLUE STONES FOR INFINITI WALK
- (4) SETS OF SAND HANDPRINTS
- (15) DIRECTIONAL WATER ARROWS
- (14) TIPTOE PEBBLES
- (4) PAIRS OF WALL BUBBLE HANDS
- (8) PAIRS OF FLIP FLOPS
- (7) REACH UP HIGH CRABS
- (1) STARFISH
- (26) ALPHABET BUBBLE HOPSCOTCH (dyslexia friendly font)
- (4) JUMP ON SPLASHES
- (10) DIRECTIONAL WORDS WATER SIGNS
- (5) NUMBERED JUMP OVER WAVES
- EXTRA SHELLS AND SEA CREATURES (to hide around your school or use as additional elements)
- Thoroughly clean the floor area chosen for the floor decals
- Use sharp scissors for cutting out each of the decals
- Place the decals on the floor and create the entire layout
- Starting at one end of the decal ensuring air bubbles are not trapped, peel the backing of the decals and slowly press onto the floor.
- Use a soft cloth or any nonmarring/scratching material to smooth out any wrinkles.
- These decals are removable and reusable so you can create a new layout or move to another location.
- Only floor wax is recommended for use on our sensory pathways for permanent installations. Floor “seal, finish or coating” may contain chemicals that might damage your path. If one must be used, we can send you a sample for testing purposes.
- If you choose our carpet version, just cut, peel and stick. (low – medium pile) It is removable and can be stored on a heavy-duty sheet of plastic or heavy-duty contractors garbage bags if the carpet needs to be steam cleaned.
- Our carpet version sensory paths can also be installed on most indoor smooth, hard floor surfaces that cannot be waxed or sealed. It provides a tougher and longer-lasting option than our standard adhesive decals.
See the most durable, waterproof, carpet decal in action:
Longevity depends on many factors:
Cold Climate with snowy winters (salt)
Our standard affordable paths in the worst environments with no protection may last 3-6 months
Ways to protect our standard affordable Decals:
4 – 6 coats of wax (this will have the greatest impact on lifespan and your decals will last years)
Longer lasting (no waxing needed) Carpet Decals:
Schools looking for a longer-lasting product that doesn’t require wax and works perfect on the carpet or non-wax floors should consider this option.
The tough carpet decal with its coarse surface provides excellent traction and is more durable. Cleaning machines (not scrubbers) and vacuums can easily run over them. It will last longer in the same environment as our standard decals.
OUTDOOR SENSORY PATH – PEEL, PLACE AND PRESS DOWN on to asphalt, cement or rubber.