Sensory Floor Decal Set
Step into Nature and explore the benefits of movement and play with our Mother Nature sensory path for your school, hospital or any learning environment.
We’ve been designing and creating kinesthetic games and sensory paths for kids since 2015. Every day, we have crews who visit elementary schools across Ontario with our physical numeracy programs. Our goal is to make learning fun and memorable for all students. Moreover, children with disabilities love our engaging games and graphics.
Place your elements of Mother Nature decal set of removable vinyl floor decals and quickly create a space where kids can enjoy a break. Just peel and stick it in your school hallways, library, gym, activity room, classroom or anywhere there is a smooth surface.
This set comes with:
- 21 Wooden Directional Arrows
- 26 Maple Leaf Alphabet Stumps
- 5 Pairs of Flower Grass Feet
- 2 Water Twirls
- 5 Action Logs
- 1 Lunar Eclipse Walk
- 1 Spell-A-Word Tree of Letters (custom language available)
- 1 Birch Balance Tree
- 10 Boulders Numbered 1-10
- 1 set of nature lungs (breathe in and breathe out)
- 2 Pairs of Moose tracks
- 2 Pairs of Red Fox tracks
- 3 Pairs of Rabbit tracks
- 3 Pairs of Bear tracks
- 3 Pairs of Frog Feet
- 1 Set of “Soar like an Eagle” Wall wings
- Thoroughly clean the floor area chosen for the floor decals
- Use sharp scissors for cutting out each of the decals
- Place the decals on the floor and create the entire layout
- Starting at one end off the decal ensuring air bubbles are not trapped, peel the backing of the decals and slowly press onto the floor.
- Use a soft cloth or any nonmarring/scratching material to smooth out any wrinkles.
- These decals are removable and reusable so you can create a new layout or move to another location.
- Only floor wax is recommended for use on our sensory pathways for permanent installations. Floor “seal” or “finish” may contain chemicals that will damage your path!
The longevity depends on the environment, but in an elementary school hallway environment, with a lot of outdoor shoe traffic and muddy or wet boots, no more than 5 months. Of course in a classroom or an activity room where only indoor shoes are used and not muddy boots, the decals will last much longer.
For schools wishing to create a permanent installation, commercial wax can be applied to protect and preserve the decals even more. Most schools add at least 5 layers of wax, then every summer strip only top layer and add a fresh coat for the following school year.