Sensory Floor Decal Set – INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE
Kids love to move and take a break from sitting at a desk. We have shipped over 10,000 sensory paths with Nature Hop being the most popular.
Social distancing Decals for schools
Schools, hospitals and clinics are using our paths as social distancing decals for keeping kids 2 meters apart.
Try our Nature Hop set and quickly create an engaging way for kids to get moving. Just peel and stick it in your school hallways, library, gym, outside on pavement, classroom or anywhere there are kids who need a movement break!
This set comes with:
- 25 Directional Arrows
- 26 Alphabet Stumps
- 10 Numbered lily pads
- 7 Activity Logs
- 3 Hop Over Ponds
- 4 Boulders with ladybugs
- 2 branches
- 1 Start Plank
- 1 Finish Plank
- 16 Pebbles *New Addition
- Thoroughly clean the floor area chosen for the floor decals
- Use sharp scissors for cutting out each of the decals
- Place the decals on the floor and create the entire layout
- Starting at one end off the decal ensuring air bubbles are not trapped, peel the backing of the decals and slowly press onto the floor.
- Use a soft cloth or any non-marring/scratching material to smooth out any wrinkles.
- Only floor wax is recommended for use on our sensory pathways for permanent installations. Floor “seal, finish or coating” may contain chemicals that might damage your path. If one must be used, we can send you a sample for testing purposes.
- If you choose our carpet version, just cut, peel and stick. (low – medium pile) It is removable and can be stored on a heavy-duty sheet of plastic or heavy-duty contractors garbage bags if the carpet needs to be steam cleaned.
- Our carpet version sensory paths can also be installed on most indoor smooth, hard floor surfaces that cannot be waxed or sealed. It provides a tougher and longer-lasting option than our standard adhesive decals.
See the most durable, waterproof, carpet decal in action:
Want to install your sensory path outdoors? It will last through snow, salt, sun and rain!
Cold Climate with snowy winters (salt)
Our standard affordable paths in the worst environments with no protection may last 3-6 months
Ways to protect our standard affordable Decals:
4 – 6 coats of wax (this will have the greatest impact on lifespan and your decals will last years)
Longer lasting (no waxing needed) Carpet Decals:
Schools looking for a longer-lasting product that doesn’t require wax and works perfect on the carpet or non-wax floors should consider this option.
The tough carpet decal with its coarse surface provides excellent traction and is more durable. Cleaning machines (not scrubbers) and vacuums can easily run over them. It will last longer in the same environment as our standard decals.
Do you have floors with grout or want to have your sensory path outdoors, contact us and we will give you the best option.