Sensory Floor Decal Set
Kids love to move and take a break from sitting at a desk. These rooms and hallways with decals are set up to help students regulate their body so that they can enter their classrooms ready to learn.
We’ve been designing and creating kinesthetic games for kids since 2015. Every day, we have crews who visit elementary schools across Ontario with our physical numeracy programs. Our goal is to make learning fun and memorable for all students. Moreover, children with disabilities love our engaging games and graphics.
Try our Nature Hop set of removable vinyl floor decals and quickly create your own games! Just peel and stick it in your school hallways, library, gym, activity room, classroom or anywhere there is a smooth surface. Choose between 1-2 Languages: ENGLISH, FRENCH, SPANISH
This set comes with:
- 45 Directional Arrows
- 26 Alphabet Stumps
- 10 Numbered lily pads
- 7 Activity Logs
- 3 Hop Over Ponds
- 4 Boulders with ladybugs
- 2 branches
- 1 Start Plank
- 1 Finish Plank
- 16 Pebbles *New Addition
- Thoroughly clean the floor area chosen for the floor decals
- Use sharp scissors for cutting out each of the decals
- Place the decals on the floor and create the entire layout
- Starting at one end off the decal ensuring air bubbles are not trapped, peel the backing of the decals and slowly press onto the floor.
- Use a soft cloth or any nonmarring/scratching material to smooth out any wrinkles.
- These decals are removable and reusable so you can create a new layout or move to another location.
The longevity depends on the environment, but in an elementary school hallway environment, with a lot of outdoor shoe traffic and muddy or wet boots, no more than 6 months. Of course in a classroom or an activity room where only indoor shoes are used and not muddy boots, the decals will last much longer.
For schools wishing to create a permanent installation, a commercial wax can be applied to protect and preserve the decals even more. Most schools add at least 5 layers of wax, then every summer strip only top layer and add a fresh coat for the following school year.