Sensory Floor Decal Set
Can you imagine your school hallway or an activity room filled with these colorful shapes and letters? Creating active learning spaces are beneficial for all students, especially students with special needs.
We create engaging kinesthetic games for kids Kindergarten to grade 6. Get creating with our Sensory Floor Decal Set!
Just peel create your obstacle in your school hallway, library, gym, activity room, classroom or anywhere there is a smooth surface. We print and ship from Toronto and many US States.
This set comes with:
- 9 Shapes
- 15 Arrows
- 26 Letters
- 26 Circle Spots
- 10 Giant Crayons
- 1 Crayon Pack Start
- 1 Crayon Pack Finish
- Thoroughly clean the floor area chosen for the floor decals
- Use sharp scissors for cutting out each of the decals
- Place the decals on the floor and create the entire layout
- Starting at one end of the decal ensuring air bubbles are not trapped, peel the backing of the decals and slowly press onto the floor.
- Use a soft cloth or any nonmarring/scratching material to smooth out any wrinkles.
- These decals are removable and reusable so you can create a new layout or move to another location.
The longevity depends on the environment, but in an elementary school hallway environment, 1 – 2 years is expected. Of course in a classroom or an activity room where only indoor shoes are used and not muddy boots, the decals will last much longer.
For schools wishing to create a permanent installation, a commercial non-yellowing wax can be applied to protect and preserve the decals even more.
After your sensory path is installed please wait at least 24 hours for proper adhesion before use or applying wax.