Sensory Floor Decal Set
Can you imagine your school hallway or an activity room filled with these colorful shapes and letters? Creating active learning spaces are beneficial for all students, especially students with special needs.
We create engaging kinesthetic games for kids Kindergarten to grade 6. Get creating with our Sensory Floor Decal Set!
Just peel create your obstacle in your school hallway, library, gym, activity room, classroom or anywhere there is a smooth surface. We print and ship from Toronto and many US States.
This set comes with:
- 9 Shapes
- 15 Arrows
- 26 Letters
- 26 Circle Spots
- 10 Giant Crayons
- 1 Crayon Pack Start
- 1 Crayon Pack Finish
- Thoroughly clean the floor area chosen for the floor decals
- Use sharp scissors for cutting out each of the decals
- Place the decals on the floor and create the entire layout
- Starting at one end of the decal ensuring air bubbles are not trapped, peel the backing of the decals and slowly press onto the floor.
- Use a soft cloth or any nonmarring/scratching material to smooth out any wrinkles.
- These decals are removable and reusable so you can create a new layout or move to another location.
- Only floor wax is recommended for use on our sensory pathways for permanent installations. Floor “seal, finish or coating” may contain chemicals that might damage your path. If one must be used, we can send you a sample for testing purposes.
- If you choose our carpet version, just cut, peel and stick. (low – medium pile) It is removable and can be stored on a heavy-duty sheet of plastic or heavy-duty contractors garbage bags if the carpet needs to be steam cleaned.
- Our carpet version sensory paths can also be installed on most indoor smooth, hard floor surfaces that cannot be waxed or sealed. It provides a tougher and longer-lasting option than our standard adhesive decals. Note: If you have Berber (loop pile) carpet our material for carpet may not adhere properly.
See the most durable, waterproof, carpet decal in action:
Longevity depends on many factors:
Cold Climate with snowy winters (salt)
Our standard affordable paths in the worst environments with no protection may last 3-6 months
Ways to protect our standard affordable Decals:
4 – 6 coats of wax (this will have the greatest impact on lifespan and your decals will last years)
Longer lasting (no waxing needed) Carpet Decals:
Schools looking for a longer-lasting product that doesn’t require wax and works perfect on the carpet or non-wax floors should consider this option.
The tough carpet decal with its coarse surface provides excellent traction and is more durable. Cleaning machines (not scrubbers) and vacuums can easily run over them. It will last longer in the same environment as our standard decals.