Sensory Floor Decal Set
Kids love dinosaurs – It’s a universal rule. Chances are, you know an adult or a child who can tell you everything there is to know about dinosaurs. We love dinosaurs too! Our Jurassic Jump game we roll out in school gymnasiums daily is a smash hit with all ages. Students cheerfully educate you on each dinosaur’s name and even know what they eat. With over 80 elements, there is something for all students to marvel over. No duct tape can create this path as every colorful element has been carefully designed to engage.
We print and ship from Toronto and many US States. Languages: ENGLISH, FRENCH, SPANISH or combination of any two. Email us for a quote for Australia and U.K. shipments.
This set includes:
- 1 Large Volcano (suggested wall placement)
- 2 Jump Over lava lakes
- 1 Start Stone
- 1 Finish Stone
- 20 Directional Stone Carved Arrows
- 8 Hop On Fossils
- 2 Amber-Encased Mosquitos
- 6 Wall dino claw prints
- 8 Giant Footprints preserved in Mud
- 10 Bone Numbers ( 1-10 )
- 26 Letters carved in stone ( A – Z )
- 5 Colorful Bone Boulders
- 10 Dinosaur Eggs
From life-size dinosaur footprints to an active volcano and lava lake, it’s a prehistoric adventure they will experience wherever you decide to set up this path. Whether it’s in a hallway, a sensory room, multi-purpose or a classroom, you can move it and reuse it in multiple locations each time creating a different experience.
- Thoroughly clean the floor area chosen for the floor decals
- Use sharp scissors for cutting out each of the decals
- Place the decals on the floor and create the entire layout
- Starting at one end of the decal ensuring air bubbles are not trapped, peel the backing of the decals and slowly press onto the floor.
- Use a soft cloth or any nonmarring/scratching material to smooth out any wrinkles.
- These decals are removable and reusable so you can create a new layout or move to another location.
The longevity depends on the environment, but in an elementary school hallway environment, 1 – 2 years is expected. Of course in a classroom or an activity room where only indoor shoes are used and not muddy boots, the decals will last much longer.
For schools wishing to create a permanent installation, a commercial wax can be applied to protect and preserve the decals even more.
After your sensory path is installed please wait at least 24 hours for proper adhesion before use or applying wax.