Frequently Asked Questions
Hello! Here are the details about the programs we offer in Ontario. If you have any additional questions, the quickest way is to email Jean! email@example.com
We transform your gymnasium into a CAPTIVATING adventure game space with GIANT manipulatives and LIFESIZE interactive math mats (10 – 20 depending on gym size !) that will cover your floor. These are the reactions we hear most when staff and students see their gym for the first time:
‘Wow!’ ‘Love this!’ ‘This looks like so much fun’ ‘This is math?’ ‘This is sooo… amazing!!’
• We need your super clean gym floor for our program
• It takes us 2.5 hours to set-up our programs
• Please allow us 1.5 hours to pack up at the end
• Jump2Math crews consist of 1 technical set-up expert and 1 mega
• Our amazing team has created 20+ engaging math mats and
interactive games that are larger than life
• No shoes are permitted on the mats
• Students are encouraged to wear their crazy socks
We even bring our own “Shoe Parking Lot Mat!”
• No Food or drinks in the gymnasium, please
• Volunteer facilitators are needed for all of our programs -great leadership opportunity
• We will provide 30 minutes of training for the volunteers
• Perfect choice for engaging your whole school community
• For 60 – 120 minutes ( School’s Choice ), students will put the video games on pause and take a break from all technology
• We offer flexible start times for this event
• Parents, students, and all family members participate!
• It is an open house format where families can come and go during the night’s math adventures
• We ask for 10-20 volunteers (1 per station) to help facilitate the math stations. Great for intermediate student leadership or High school community volunteer hours
• Jump2Math provides instructions at each math station
• Parents will also be provided with access to our resource portal to support math learning at home.
• A super FUN facilitator will be present to guide the families with their math mat adventures
Applying for the PRO GRANT? Here is our template to help you!
• Designed to accommodate up to 150 students from junior kindergarten to grade 6
• The program includes (2) 60-minute sessions in the afternoon
• Please ensure we have 15 minutes between sessions to re-organize
• Each session has up to 75 students that are divided into groups of 4-8 students from same grade level
• 20-30 volunteers from senior grades or high school students are required to help facilitate the math stations (Best when 2 students facilitate each math station)
• Senior students who facilitate the program are given 30 minutes of leadership training and orientation prior to the start of the program
• If you have a parent community who enjoy volunteering in school events, this is an ideal program for them to facilitate the stations and connect with the school on a deeper level
Applying for the Parents Out Grant? Here is our template to help you.
• Designed to accommodate up to 300 students from junior kindergarten to grade 6
• The program includes (2) 60-minute sessions in the morning and (2) 60-minute sessions in the afternoon
• Please ensure we have 15 minutes between sessions to re-organize and a reasonable lunch break for the volunteers and facilitators
• Each session has up to 75 students who are divided into groups of 4-8 students from same grade level
• 20-30 volunteers from senior grades and/or high school students are required to help facilitate the math stations
• Senior students that facilitate the program are given 30 minutes of leadership training and orientation prior to the start of the program
• Includes a complete Full Day program and a Math Night on the same date
• All other program details from our Jump2Math Full Day and Math Night apply
Many schools and parents order our products from across North America!
Free shipping is offered in Canada and within the 48 contiguous United States (excluding Alaska, Hawaii)
No customs charges are incurred.
We ship from these locations: